Thursday, February 24, 2011

B.o.B Promises Paramore Collabo If He Wins A Grammy

'If I win ... I will make a song with Paramore,' the rapper tells MTV News after learning of his five nominations.
By Jocelyn Vena, with reporting by James Lascina


B.o.B
Photo: Kevin Winter/ Getty Images

B.o.B certainly had that "magic" this year. The rapper got five Grammy nominations for his various efforts with everyone from Bruno Mars to Eminem to Paramore's Hayley Williams. So, how does it feel to get all those nods?

"I feel like being nominated for a Grammy is something that's more about the music to me than anything else," he told MTV News after all the potential winners were announced. "It's great. It's just like a party. It's like being in the locker room after a football game that you won."

B.o.B's nominations include Record of the Year, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and Best Rap Song for his Bruno Mars collabo "Nothin' on You," as well as Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals for "Airplanes, Part II" with Eminem and Williams and Best Rap Album for The Adventures of Bobby Ray. Regarding his nods for "Nothin' on You," B.o.B said, "Bruno's the truth, man. I'm glad we're both nominated. It's awesome."

Now, B.o.B admits that he doesn't care which Grammy he takes home ... as long as he wins one. "Hey, I'm nominated for a Grammy, so whatever category to go home with a Grammy is an accomplishment in itself," he maintained. "It can be a 'Most F-sharps Played on an Album' Grammy nomination.

As for who might take home the most awards at the event, he said, "I think that I don't know, honestly. You never know with these things. They're quite the elusive type of prediction to make. I can't really say ... hopefully me," he laughed.

And, if he does manage to snag one of the coveted trophies, he has a big promise to fulfill. "If I win, I'll make another song with Hayley Williams," he said. "No, if I win I'll make a song with Paramore, if I win ... if I win a Grammy, I will make a song with Paramore."

The 53rd annual Grammy Awards air February 13 on CBS at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

What do you think about this year's Grammy nominations? Tell us in the comments.

Related Videos Related Photos Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1653396/bob-promises-paramore-collabo-wins-grammy.jhtml

John Jones Willie Crawford Lives In the Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment